“Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning.”
– Maya Angelou
Maple lets you collect all your quotes and attribute them to the source, whether it’s a person, book, movie, or even song. You get room to collect all the information you need to properly cite and contextualize your sources so you can return to them again.
The real power of keeping your Quotes in Maple is having the opportunity to understand what it means to you and why.
A Reminder About Copyrights
Be sure to keep copyright laws in mind and treat the original works of others with the appropriate care.
Here’s what you can do:
- Cite from people, books, movies, shows, songs, etc
- Verified sources show correct spelling
- Add context to the quote
- Attach a Thought to the quote
- All of the organization options apply
- Share in Maple with Thought Partners
- Set a reminder to return to a particular entry
- Customize your dashboard with Quote of the Day
Quotes are free with your Maple account. Remember to collect your relevant citation information.
Once you have 15 quotes in Maple you can display them as your own personal Quote of the Day. That is guaranteed inspiration!
To turn on the Quote of the Day in Maple go to My Maple/Settings. Then scroll down to the Dashboard section and under Features slide the selector to “Yes” for Show my Quote of the Day. Its that simple!