Maple's Thoughts & Notes
What you can do:
- Add an unlimited number of Thought or Note entries
- Word count
- All of the Maple organizer options apply
- Share your entries with Thought Partners
- See your entries in the Recent Stuff tile on your dashboard for quick reference
- Set a reminder to return to a specific entry
Notes and Thoughts are simple entry forms. When you upgrade to the Take Notes Combo you’ll enable additional fields and capability. Find step by step instructions for that in the Maple How To: Using the Take Notes Combo.
Notes and Thoughts come free with your Maple account. Notes can be linked to Books and Courses with a simple unlock; look for the Take Notes Combo in the Maple Store. This upgrade gives you additional reference fields to find and manage your Notes. You can locate Notes by the name of the Book/Course or the Author/Instructor in your Things Menu. You’ll also see that Notes for a specific Book or Course are grouped together on the Notes page from your Stuff menu. Making it easy to find and review all of your Notes for a Course at once.