Anything new, whether it’s a new app or a new car, can take a little getting used to. Of course, sometimes even when you are an old pro, questions or unexpected things can happen. That’s why its good to have options to get the assistance you want. Maple gives you Help choices that meet your different needs.
There are lots of useful resources right here in Meet Maple.
- The Tools for Personal Growth pages gives you a snapshot of what is available in Maple and links to detail pages on how to use each option.
- The Blog often has creative new ways to use Maple as well.
- The Maple How To pages give you step by step help on using different options.
Not quite what you needed? No problem. Use the Contact page to pass along feedback, ask questions, or get in touch about contributing a blog or testimonial. You aren’t required to give any contact info from this page but if you want a response it’s highly recommended.
So confidently Maple On! We’ve got you covered.
Using Help within Maple
You can get Help from within Maple too. Go to the My Maple tab and choose Help! From here you have three options, each with a different level of anonymity.
- Meet Maple – For general inquiries you can use the Contact form. Perfect if you have suggestions for us.
- Personal E-mail – If you want to ask a specific question that is not necessarily about your account, email is the way to go. You’ll get a response back, via email, with the info you need. This is super helpful if you have a question about how to use a particular feature. And at no time is this e-mail linked to your Maple account, so while we correspond with you, your Maple info remains anonymous.
- Send a System Message – Got a question or concern about your account? This is the option to use and be sure to include a description so we know what to check for you. No need to include any personal information (like your name or e-mail address). We’ll go to the account that sent the message and investigate. Once we have some information there will be a Notification on your User Dashboard. This lets you get specific account issues resolved and still remain anonymous to us.