Journaling in Maple
Here’s what makes journaling in Maple stand out:
- Date stamp for each entry (you can post date too!)
- Word count
- Maple Organizer options
- Entries are shareable with Thought Partners
- Reminder to journal or to return to a particular entry
- Customize your journal name
Need some help getting started or customizing your journal? For step by step instructions check out the Maple How To: Using your Journal.
If you’re ever in need of assistance, feel free to contact us or reach out via the My Maple -> Help! menu in the Maple app.
Maple comes with one free personal journal. If you want to create more than one journal, no problem! There are additional journaling options available in the Maple Store.
You might be interested in:
- Journal Collection – Get the ability to write in up to five additional custom journals. Dedicate journals to specific topics, projects or activities.
Look for a Stress Journal and a Dream Journal with the Tracker packages as well.