We're Excited to Introduce Maple Pro!
The personal growth journey can be challenging and it helps to have a reliable support team. Maple Pro allows Personal Growth Professionals (like Coaches or Mentors) who are providing assistance and guidance along the way to connect with the people they are working with (like us!) in Maple.
What You Can Do With Maple Pro
Personal Growth Professionals can:
- Manage their interactions from the Maple Pro Dashboard
- Create connections for up to 20 clients at time
- Enter up to (5) Next Steps into Maple and have them appear on the client’s Maple Dashboard
- See progress on each task for a given client
- Send a gentle reminder to a client if tasks aren’t progressing
- Keep notes on each client’s progress or future topics for discussion
People working with a Personal Growth Professional can:
- Receive their Next Steps directly on their Maple Dashboard
- Decline a Next Step if it wasn’t what was agreed to
- Mark your progress for each task, including your thoughts about the task
- Share your task observations with your professional
- Rate the usefulness of the task once its completed
Ready to start using Maple Pro?
It will be available in Fall 2018 (right around the corner)! Join our Maple Pro mailing list to get updates on everything that will be included when Maple Pro launches, insider info on the exact launch date, and possibly some cool perks when you sign up for Maple Pro.
Want to see a bit more first?
No problem! Seeing is believing and we believe you’re going to like what you see. Take a look at your Maple Pro Dashboard and see a few of the screens you’ll use to collaborate with your clients.
Interested but you want to know more details about what you can buy? We get that! We’ve got different size packages to suit different life cycles in your coaching practice. Plus you can chose a subscription option that suits you best: monthly options are really flexible while annual subscriptions are the best value and offer a two week free trial.